Friday 30 December 2016

Dr. SEUSS WROTE ABOUT ME?

Hi, what’s up?

I have just realized that this movie has things I like and 
I think will be what I’m doing in the next 5 years.

Dr. Seuss: The Lorax


So, what are those things?

Book          :         This movie is based on story from children book written by Theodor Seuss Geisel or best known as Dr. Seuss, published in 1971.

Of course, this fact makes me happy, and yeah… where can I buy this book (without shipping, please)? Or do you know any link where I can download the e-book for free? Haha. Free is always good, even better.

 covering my collections

year-end-sale hunting

Knitting   :         Once-ler created Thneed.

I like making things. Crafting. One of my hobby is knitting. Even though I like sewing more than knitting today, but there was a day when I made something like Thneed and got some extra pocket money.

Gito and one of my hand-knitted shawl
(please ignore the wrong writing on the board :) )

Business  :         Once-ler is a crafter and an entrepreneur.

I love art. I like making things. I like getting money from selling my handmades. Sure, I should learn more to keep the balance between my business and the ecological sustainability.

visit our IG: jogjakaryakita

Guitar        :         Remember the scene when Once-ler was singing while selling in town?

One of my favorite music instrument is guitar. I have one and call it, Gito. Haha. I am not a pro, just play it for fun. Yeah, because sometimes it wastes my time to just try to play new song, I decided to leave Gito at my hometown. Sometimes I miss this sexy wood. I have a me-time with Gito everytime I go home.

Trees          :         It’s a story of ecological ruin brought on by greed.  Man vs Tree.

Someday I want to speak for the trees. I need and always need to learn more. They are beautiful creatures. That’s all I can say about trees. They are just too cool.

and…

The Yellow Mustache, Lorax :  who looks like emperor tamarin (Saguinus imperator).

It’s not The Lorax who relates to my life, it’s his mustache color. Yup, my favorite color is yellow. It’s bright and cheerful color. Best couple for grey.

visiting public library in my hometown and found this cute book

No comments:

Post a Comment